This statement was updated on 23rd May 2018. It outlines the policy that Colour MYKit (part of Relish Sports Distribution Ltd Company number 08488416) takes towards your privacy in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our Commitment to Privacy
The website is maintained by Relish Sports Distribution, for the purposes of data protection legislation, Relish Sports Distribution Ltd. Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd is the data controller and the owner of www.RelishRunningRaces.com and www.BathMarathon.com. Relish Sports Distribution Ltd is the data controller and the owner of www.ColourMyKit.com and www.TheMedalist.co.uk. Together these companies will be known as Relish. Information will only be shared between the companies in the case of Legitimate Interest. Relish is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 up to 24 May 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on and from 25 May 2018 (Data Protection Legislation).
This Policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information under Data Protection Legislation. Our Data Protection Statement describes your rights as a data subject.
The information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you to provide a medal quote, medal design and/or fulfil a medal order.
- Identity Data: Name, Business, Club
- Contact Data: Email address, address, telephone number, delivery address
- Technical Data: May include your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system. This is automated collected by 3rd party services that process registrations and enquiries by means of cookies and similar technologies.
- Usage Data: May include information on how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: May include your preferences on how you receive marketing communications from ourselves and 3rd parties.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We will process your data on the basis of the following legitimate interests:
To enable us to provide you with a quote or fulfil a medal order. Distribution of goods to your delivery address.
How we use your information
Depending upon the nature of your request to us we may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- To process any request for a quote
- To process any order
- To update you on the delivery of your order
- To send your delivery
- To follow up and find out how your event went and how the order was received
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- For other purposes related to Legitimate Interest.
- Analyse anonymised data to monitor orders and repeat orders.
How do we store and protect your information
- The internet is not generally a secure medium for communication and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us over the internet.
- Your contact data is held in protected folders within the cloud (Google Drive and/or Dropbox). Your data may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
- Where practicable, we protect your data via password-protection of file attachments and/or file encryption.
- Owing to the global nature of the internet’s infrastructure the information you provide may be temporarily transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area, for example if the location of the Internet service provider hosting our Website is outside of this area. By your continual use of our website you consent to any transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
- Mandatory Breach Notification: If a security breach that is likely to “result in a risk to the rights and freedom of individuals” occurs, it is compulsory to notify both users and data protection authorities within 72 hours.
– You acknowledge that we will have samples of your orders which we will use for our own marketing purposes. By ordering clothing through us you authorise us the free and unfettered right to use such photographs for any purposes it deems reasonable including, but not limited to, publication and display by means of print media, internet, publicity material or any other new media now or in the future.
Finding out what information Relish hold about you
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please email: email@example.com You will also need to provide two forms of identification, for example, driving licence, utility bill or passport and, if appropriate, any particulars about the source or location of the information you are requesting.