Do you charge a design fee?
– No. Some companies charge £100+ for the design work and this can add a significant amount to each item! Free design work comes as standard with Colour My Kit, whether your order is big or small. There is a £100 design charge if we produce artwork for you and you do NOT place an order.
Are there any additional charges?
– No. There is no VAT to be added, so the prices shown on the Price page are final. We offer free shipping within the UK to a single address and will be charged at cost to other areas.
Are there any discounts?
– Yes. There are price breaks at 20, 35, 50 items.
Can you produce the design work for us?
– Absolutely. We will typically produce a panel of 6 design options from your initial specification. We will then hone in on your chosen design until it is just right. You can see more examples of our designs on our Facebook Page – Colour My Kit
What are the minimum orders?
– We require each item to have a minimum or 10 pieces, eg 10 trisuits or 10 jerseys. We are very competitive on price and offer price breaks at 20, 35 and 50 pieces.
How long will it take to get our kit made?
– Once the final artwork is approved and quantities agreed, we require a 50% deposit in order to begin the manufacturing process. It will typically take 4-6 weeks from the deposit being placed to the delivery being received. Please let us know as early as possible if your order is for a specific date.
Can I see some samples?
– Absolutely. We are more than happy to send you samples but we do ask that all samples are returned in good condition, within 7 days of you receiving the samples.
What printing methods to you use?
– We use a range of printing techniques to achieve the optimum balance between the performance properties of the fabric (inparticular trisuits) and the details of the design being produced. We use a range of sublimation printing, heat transfer printing and in some cases, a combination of the two. Each order is unique and we discuss the options with each and every customer in relation to each order.